Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 66

Movie: Beauty and the Beast (Disney)
Starring: Paige O'Hara, Robby Benson
Genre: Music, Family
Year: 1991
Format: DVD

Plot: A prince who's had a curse put on him by a witch needs to have someone fall in love with him in order to change back.

This is the classic Disney version of the even more classic story.

This is by far one of my favourite Disney films.
I find it ironic in the fact that Belle is one of the most- if not the most- brave and independent of all the Disney heroines, and she's also the only one who- that I am aware of-  is not a princess. {I have not seen every single Disney film to come out but I've seen a good stack of them} 

Personally, even though I'm a girl, I've always identified with the Beast in this story.

What do I think I learned from this film?
There truly is someone out there for everyone no matter what you look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment