Monday, July 16, 2012

Over Coffee- July 16th


I was checking out a few new items on the Cineplex site, and saw they have a game or community or something, where you can leave your favourite quote from your favourite films.
I thought, brilliant!  But when I went to leave mine, it sent me to Facebook. 
I don't care for that. Just don't understand why everything on the damned planet needs to be connected to Facebook?

But, I still think the idea of having a favourite movie quote is a great thing. 

So here is one of my favourite movie quotes.

"What kind of a name is Jonny Gunn?" - Jack Deth

"What kind of a name is Jack Deth?" - Leena  

from the 1985 film  TRANCERS
I also think the tagline from the movie trailer is brilliant "Jack Deth is back, and he's never even been here before"


No comments:

Post a Comment