Thursday, November 22, 2012

Over a coffee Nov 22nd

It's the morning after... breaking dawn (for me anyways) and I'm thinking about the next big thing.

Few days ago, on another blog for another random topic, I threw my thoughts out there as to what the next big thing will be movie wise for 2013.

I'm thinking in lines of the websites like GetGlue, that promote movies, and the magazines who's main income are the interviews and photo spreads of movie stars now that Twilight is over, what are they going to promote?

My thoughts,  Star Trek Into Darkness.  aka Star Trek the reboot episode 2  which is at this point slated for a May 17th 2013 release.

The other option right now seems to be the new Superman movie.  But, I'm thinking there is just more opportunities with Star Trek.

From Vampires and Werewolves to Vulcans and Klingons... seems like a natural transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment