Thursday, November 29, 2012

What that movie inspired me to do Nov 29th


The Ninth Gate Project... continued

Do you remember, I talked about trying to make a copy of the Ninth Gate book? (here)

I've stumbled on some websites that have some great how-to instructions on making your own prop copy like in the movie.

Well, seems it's much easier then it looks.  I'm not even going to show the mess I have.  And the only reason I'm mentioning it is because I mentioned the project few months ago to begin with.
I promised an update, good or bad or otherwise, so here's the update.

You need some talent for this or you know the crafting gods to bless you with some motor skills other then being able to make coffee.
Seems, I have nether talent for crafts or decent motor skills for anything other then stirring drinks.

But, I will hand you the website link to the guy who inspired me to try.  The Ninth Gate to the Kingdom of Shadows Tutorial 

This dude knows what he's doing unlike myself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment