Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 356

movie: The Fast and the Furious
starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker
genre: Action, Crime
year: 2001
format: Shaw Video On Demand

plot: An undercover cop joins forces with a drag racer to find out who is behind a recent bought of truck hijackings

Okay, this is the first movie in the series.  The one I thought I had rented way back earlier in the year (Day 59) when I had actually seen part 4.
And to be honest, I can't really tell the films apart. The titles are confusing.

I kept waiting for something big to happen in this, but there wasn't much more then driving around with a few shoot em up scenes.  One of the major movies that helped to start the wave of driving around with a few shoot em up scenes in the movie- genre. 

what do i think i learned from this film?
I don't think I learned anything from this movie other then Vin Diesel is still hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment