Monday, December 31, 2012

What that movie inspired me to do #6

The movie Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, was a movie that came into my life when I was at a major turning point.
I had just gone through an extremely rough year personally, and when I watched that movie, I fell in love with the scrapbook. Which I know hundreds of others out there who saw the film also did.
In that year, 2002-03; I worked on my first serious scrapbook.  I've been scrapbooking off and on since I was a kid, but that was the first time I sat down and said "I'm going to do this"

Here all these years later, I've begun to get back into the habit of it.

These are some of the results from this year's movie challenge via my scrapbook.


This was my Alice in Wonderland  (Days 162 and 164) inspired page. I've posted this before on another blog and over on one of the scrapbook communities I'm part of.
 This is my Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas page. It's more of a drawing then a typical "scrapbook design" page. The red is showing up pink in this picture, because my webcam is crap.

I suppose, in a way, blogs are scrapbooks themselves.

So, I thought I would share a couple of my side projects from the year's challenge.  You never know what a movie will inspire you to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment