Monday, November 25, 2013

Top 5 fav Alice Cooper movie roles

Okay, time for something movie related, and since I'm in an Alice Cooper mood...

1. Suck (2009)

2. Nightmare on Elm Street 6 Freddy's Dead (1991)

3. Prince of Darkness (1987)

4. Roadie (1980)

5. Dark Shadows (2012)


So, he's done a few vampire movies, Suck, Dark Shadows, Prince of Darkness,  (and technically the NOES movie too but that's another post for another chat) and appeared as himself a few times.  

I have seen him in a few other films, Wayne's World, Monster Dog and Attic Expeditions (I just don't remember the last two very well it's been years, and hated Wayne's World)

I don't actually have a favourite on this list, they are all fairly even, but for the sake of keeping the theme of random top fives, I ranked them.

till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment