Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top 5 Fav Wrestling DVDs

Okay, I'm sitting here, bored out of my skull, and since I'm a bit...er...totally obsessed with wrestling, here's my current top 5 favourite wrestling dvds.

1. TNA's Fandimonium Best of Beer Money/MMG

2. TNA's Best of the X-Division Volume 2

3. WWE Money In the Bank 2013

4. WWE  Extreme Rules 2013

5.  JCW Slam TV! Volumes 1 and 2 (2007)


The Money in the Bank 2013, seeing Dean Ambrose swinging the ladder like there was no tomorrow was a highlight. 

JCW... all I have to say there is Trent Acid!

TNA's Fandimonium Best of BMI/MMG; has a match between the two members of the MotorCityMachine Guns! Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin for the X-Division title, that is worth watching over and over and over. It's probably one of my all time favourite matches.

till later


No comments:

Post a Comment