Saturday, December 14, 2013

Year 3 Day 12

movie:Wall street 2 Money Never Sleeps
starring: Shia LaBeouf, Michael Douglas
genre: Drama
year: 2010
format: TV Edit

plot:
Over 20 years has passed since a major wall street trader was put in prison. Years later, his daughter is about to marry a young up and coming trader, who idolizes her father. Soon, the young couple find themselves in the middle of a revenge plot that takes down everything and everyone they love.

I found that the first hour of this was hard to follow, and chalk that up to it being edited to pieces.
Can't say I liked it, can't say I didn't either. Another movie that got lukewarm feelings from me.  This is about redemption, revenge, and sorting out priorities.

What did I learn from this?  Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment