Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Year 3 Day 22

movie: Despicable Me 2
starring: Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig
genre: Comedy,
year: 2013
format: Shaw Video On Demand

plot:  Gru is asked to come out of retirement to work as a spy for the Anti-Villain League, solving a case consisting of a stolen formula that turns cute harmless individuals into monsters, and along the way, falls in love with his partner, Lucy.

Okay, tell me this series of films is not one of the cutest to come out in the last few years? I don't know what it is about this movie and it's original, but I laughed through almost the whole thing. I think it's the yellow minions and their inability to actually talk.  Or you know, the YMCA dance just before the credits.
The first film has the lead Gru finding that he's worth more then the life he's been living when he adopts three girls, and this one has him realizing that it's time to get married; I can only assume that the upcoming third film will go with a baby?

What did I learn from this?  Don't trust the chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment