Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Year 3 Day 8

movie: Fast Furious 6
starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker
genre: Action, Drama,
year: 2013
format: Shaw Video On Demand

plot: A group of street racers turned thieves, are asked by the FBI to help track down and capture a violent criminal, stopping him from completing a heist on military weapons. The case goes across Europe from Moscow to London. Old rivalries are renewed, and secret connections exposed.

If you've never seen these films before, it's difficult to tell them apart.  I've seen all six, and other then #3 -Tokyo Drift- I can't tell one episode from the other.

Fast cars, big explosions, and the Rock running around doing pretty much what he did in WWE.  I'd like to say I really liked it, but to be honest, it was just okay.

What do I think I learned from this?  Car fast, fire bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment