Friday, January 31, 2014

Year 3 Day 51

movie: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
starring: Bill Hader, Anna Faris
genre: Cartoon
year: 2013
format: Shaw Video On Demand

plot: After creating a machine that can turn water into food, a young inventor is hired to find the missing machine and turn it off. Only, the evil mastermind who hired him is just wanting to steal the machine for himself, and use it to create power bars. When they go looking for the machine, they find an entire island made of food with living food creatures.

This is a sequel and based on a book.  I have to say, I liked this film, laughed out loud through most of it.  (I covered the first film way back on Day 7 of the first year) 
I'm not sure what to say about a movie about screaming leaks and cheeseburger-spider monsters, and swimming marshmallows...other then it was a cute movie and now all I can think of is how much I want a large veggie burger.


No comments:

Post a Comment