Wednesday, December 3, 2014

At the table with...Dec 3rd



Vegan, vegan, vegan...I have no rhyme for that. But, yes my Spudguns! it's that night of the month again, when I spend a mad afternoon cleaning and cooking with the high expectation that people will be seeing my apartment. Where they will be subjected to the sounds of Twiztid and the scents of raw onion and paprika will fill the air.

Good times.

I do love these dinners, even if I end up with leftovers for a week, but anyways... 











I made roasted brussels sprouts and cauliflower, as well as wait for it...a green salad.
Yeah, I know very predictable of me, but always good to have one just in case...

Meg .... Meg (I know bit blurry isn't it? Ghost bumped my arm...just kidding, I can't photography to save my life.)
She made a Falafel and Tabbouleh.


MMMMMMM.....falafel!

This is the point where I admit that I need to expand my culinary knowledge and get out of the comfort food and join the big kids at the not the kiddies table.
Yes, that made zero sense, but no one reads this to see me make sense. You read it to see me jump around like a maniac on the floor...dancing like we've never danced...  mmmmmm falafel! 

And while I'm in here, today marks the anniversary of this blog. Starting year FOUR.
Year four, not because I'm uber cool and wrestlers...er um...readers I meant readers, flock to this blog every day to see what wisdom I have to offer, but because I love writing this blog. I had meant for this to be one year. That's all. One year with one challenge. And now look at it. Heading into year four where I'll be joining other bloggers and...stuff.


And that about runs me out of things to babble about for this post. In case you haven't noticed, I sort of needed some print to go along with the photos. So...

Speaking of Jane Austen...we weren't, but I will be.  That's just a hint of something in a I need to fill just a little more space on this to make it look like I know what I'm doing.


And with that I guess it's time to say...    bon appetit.

(yeah this post really looks lopsided tonight doesn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment