Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Coffee Talk May 12th 2015

Spudguns!  How you? Hanging in there? Spiffy.

Remember few weeks back, I asked if you guys wanted to start seeing videos on here?  I got so many hits to that...one comment, but like four times the usual hits, so I don't know if that's a show of interest or not? 
I am working on a few of the "what that movie inspired me to do" projects, that I hope turn out enough to post on here. Maybe I'll post even if they fail horribly...cause when has failure really stopped me?

So, again, if you; my lovely Spudguns! want me to start upping the jives on here...yep I said jives...then comment. Cause hitting the post 700 times, doesn't really tell me much, in the long run.
And if you do, there might possibly be more cake.  Does that bribe work on you?

till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment