Sunday, August 16, 2015

Coffee Talk Aug 16th 2015

Spudguns!  How are you on this fine August Sunday?

This is one of those posts that I'm doing because A) it's been almost a week since I posted, B) the last few were all installments of The Nosferatu Adventures  and C) I'm taking a short break from doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen.

PPPPSSSTTT....Spudguns! just between you and me, I have a confession to make. I might have sort of miscalculated a couple of projects for my 13 Days of Hallowe'en, and am now scrambling to figure out how to make up the missing number.  Part, because one project I was working on, I realized even though it will be present in many blog posts for October, doesn't really value a blog post itself.  And part because one project has turned out to be a lot trickier to get all the pieces for.  And you know, domino effect because of it. So that's a total downer.

Some of you newer readers are scratching your butts wondering why I'm talking about that now...but those of you who have been following me for any length of time know that October is a season all it's own, and for me Every Day is Hallowe'en.

And, I've been trying to get the 13 Days sorted out, because I've got something up my sleeve for September. So having all the posts pre-prepared will help me from spinning around in circles like an overwrung dishrag.

And now...coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment