Saturday, September 12, 2015

Coffee Talk sept 12 2015

Spudguns!  You awake yet?  It's a frosty windowed morning here. You'll notice it's a bit slow here on the blog right now. And that's because I'm running around like a maniac trying to get things done for next month's series of blog posts.
I'm not kidding, I've been trying to find Hallowe'en props, doable Hallowe'en recipes, find some new movies to slip into the mix that fit with the theme.

There is going to be a major update of an old favourite as part of the "13 Days of Hallowe'en", too. So, yeah I'm putting a ton of pressure on myself.

So posting will be sort of a snail's crawl between now and the middle of next month. But, fear not my lovely coffee swigging fiends. I've got something up my sleeve for the end of the month, if all goes even sorta-kinda according to plan.  You know; when Hotel Transylvania 2 comes out.

And now it's time for a supersized coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment