Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Coffee Talk Dec 2nd 2015

Spudguns!  Can you believe year four is over? Tomorrow kicks off Year 5, and the return of the One movie A Day Challenge.  So, I decided to kick it off with the last theme week of 2015.  Here's hoping I find enough different movies to cover 366 days...2016 is a leap year.

Rules to the One Movie A Day Challenge are simple, I have to watch one movie a day for the year and blog about it. And it must be a movie that I haven't blogged about on this blog before.  And for the days this coming year if/when the Food n Flix group covers a movie I have talked about before, then I have to have a second post that day.

So grab your coffee and power up your dvd player cause it's going to be a busy blogging year...and there will be snacks, maybe even more cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment