Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Coffee Talk 27th April 2016

Spudguns!  How's it doing?  I know, I haven't been in much lately, and am really behind on the movie a day challenge. I was just having a conversation about that with a friend of mine, sort of pouting that I have so many blank spots in the movie calendar. They kicked my arse and told me to suck it up, crap happens.  Which is true.  Just means the deadline will go farther into the new year than I had planned.

Good news is, it's nearly summer time here, which means the cinema will be having matinees all week long for the summer. Yay. That means more chances to get out and see some new movies.
I've also got a handful of "what that movie inspired me to do" posts in the works. Plus of course the Night Bleeds All Vampire Book/Movie Club posts...yeah that's a mouthful alright.

And yes, I am working on the next segment of Nosferatu Adventures. The good/bad thing about writing a serial/soap opera about immortal creatures is they never die. They take a hell of a bloody beating, but still keep on keeping on. 

Okay, I just wanted to come in here right quick and drop this little bat dropping at your feet, because I hadn't posting in a few long days. Let you in on a secret, I suck at multitasking. I can only deal with one thing at a time, and this week my tasking has left me drained.

now I need an extra large coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment