Monday, November 7, 2016

Nov Night Bleeds Announcement

Spudguns! this would be the monthly announcement for the all vamp movie/book combo; Night Bleeds.  And you might notice that I haven't taken the "red highlight" off of last month's. That is because, as stated in my "unfinished homework" from last month; November is a choice.

Combo November's original book is Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, and the 1994 movie version Mary Shelley's Frankenstein starring Robert De Niro.

Or...if you; like myself did not make it through last month's book and would like to;  can do Salem's Lot (book) and the 1985 movie Fright Night.

Rules: Read the book, watch the movie, blog about your thoughts and if you were inspired by both or either of them, to cook/bake/craft something, then add it to your post.  You must have a blog to join in, and link back to either this post or the Night Bleeds page.

Deadline: Sunday Nov 27th 2016

I stated because I did not do my research before adding the Stephen King book to the list, and was unaware it was as long as it was, that's why I'm giving the choice of continuing October's selection or actually proceeding with November's. I will be doing both much to my own horror.


No comments:

Post a Comment