Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Coffee Talk May 9th 2017

Spudguns!  It's that time again, where I come in and let you know what the current Night Bleeds combo is. And yes, I realize I'm late with it this month. Sorry, I would forget my skull if it wasn't bolted on.  But, the current combo is Witches of Eastwick  the original 1984 book and the 1987 movie.

Rules are simple, you must have a blog to join in. Read the book and  watch the movie and if you are inspired to bake/cook/craft anything, let me know with a link and a comment to either this post or the post on the day.
The deadline is the last Sunday of June 2017, which is Sunday June 25th 2017.  Please link to either this announcement or the Night Bleeds page itself.  The blog post must be current; in this case done in June 2017.

As always, if you are in the Thunder Bay area and would like to join me for the physical book club, let me know. 

I think I remembered everything I needed to tell you guys, so I'm to coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment